How To Register For Classes
An individual enrolling at FBCC must submit the following items to the Admissions Office:
- Complete Application for Admission.
- An official copy of high school transcript or GED certification
- An official academic transcript from each college
- Certification of degree of Indian blood if enrolled in a federally recognized tribe.
- Complete FAFSA (See Financial Aid Office)
Upon receiving the above documents a letter of acceptance will be issued
Note: Students who have not earned a high school diploma or GED certificate, may qualify as Ability to Benefit. (See student classification section for more information)