| Admissions | How To Register For Classes | Academic Advisement | Programs of Study | Financial Aid | Student ClassificationStudent ID Cards | Student Orientation | Transcript Request |

How To Register For ClassesSigning a paper image

An individual enrolling at FBCC must submit the following items to the Admissions Office:

  • Complete Application for Admission.
  • An official copy of high school transcript or GED certification
  • An official academic transcript from each college
  • Certification of degree of Indian blood if enrolled in a federally recognized tribe.
  • Complete FAFSA (See Financial Aid Office)

Upon receiving the above documents a letter of acceptance will be issued

Note: Students who have not earned a high school diploma or GED certificate, may qualify as Ability to Benefit. (See student classification section for more information)

Copyright © 2010 Fort Berthold Community College. All Rights Reserved
220 8th Ave. N. / PO. Box 490
New Town, North Dakota  58763
(701) 627-4738